|The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began...|
1. I watched The Lion In Winter last night on tv. I always stop to watch it, it's one of my favorite movies. What movies cause you to stay up late and watch, no matter what?
2. The birds were waiting for their breakfast this morning. I hadn't even made it to the front porch when they came winging in to eat. The Foodgiver = Not Scary in the birdie handbook to the universe.
3. Apparently one of the characters in my second fantasy novel has returned from vacation and wants his story written. I'm not quite trusting that he won't go AWOL again, though. So I'm researching background while I see if he settles in to stay.
4. The problem with reading so many blogs is that I see lots of books I want to read - then when I go to Amazon later, I've forgotten which ones of many got my interest. And yes, I have judged books by their covers...
5. When I look at my Dayplanner for March, it already seems jam packed. I'm really looking forward to more daylight in the evenings. I bet the Corgi's can't wait to play fetch. Time to buy new tennis balls!