1. I don't hate flying, really. I just hate the sitting on the airplane doing nothing for three hours at a time crammed in a middle seat. Oh, yeah, throw in a lame second-rate movie to make my misery complete.
2. March weather is such a tease. Lots of flakes but no real snowstorm, sunny days that could be just a tad warmer. Wind. Unexpected blizzards with heavy, wet snow that melt on a whim. Wind. Flowers that spring up only to be covered by snow. Mud. Wind.
3. I've become addicted to cooking shows. Once in a while I actually learn something. Do you like to invent meals or follow a recipe? Any interesting recipes to share?
4. I'm stuck in a tea loop, drinking Darjeeling primarily. Any other tea suggestions I should try? (Yes, I know I'm two-timing the coffee god. Don't tell.)
5. It must be spring - suddenly I feel like researching and writing novel outlines. Or really long poems. And pictogram grocery lists. What's your spring obsession?