|Anubis - ready, willing, and able to ignore in your general direction.|
1. Survived my long return airplane trip and middle seat by reading books on my Kindle and outlining my next fantasy novel in my head while staring at the blank tv screen on the back of the seat in front of me. Too bad the guy in the aisle seat kept checking his Facebook until the wheels left the runway. If we went down, it was all on him...
2. The Corgis were glad to see me return - who knew they could jump so high vertically? I had my face washed repeatedly. The cats, however, remained indifferent, as cats do.
3. Beautiful day out today for playing fetch with the dogs. Warm, but not too warm. This being Wyoming, there's a bit of a breeze - but no 30mph winds. Yet. We have a nice, new can of bright green tennis balls to work through. Of course after a couple rounds of slobber and dirt, they'll blend in nicely with the dead grass.
4. The Internet informs me Google Reader is going away because everyone does everything through Facebook and Twitter now. Not hardly. I like reading my blogs and news in one place, without clicking through unless I want to. If I tried following everyone I follow blogwise on Facebook, (assuming they are on there) my newsfeed would be a giant mess of information. Or is that the plan? I hate technology change.
5. It was shocking to see that my relatives have changed over the past twenty years, because I haven't. Have I??