|Merlin is pleased to meet you|
1. So I went ahead and decided to do the Poem A Day thing again this April. I'm getting stuff on paper, whether it's good stuff or not remains to be seen - it always looks different when editing. And for the record, I still hate fill in the blank prompts.
2. Waiting impatiently for spring to actually come - buds on the lilac bushes, green grass and all that. Right now we are still holding at dead and brown. Some rain would move things along nicely.
3. The Corgis are thrilled to have light in the evening so we can play bouncy ball when I get home from work. It makes me smile to see how happy they are when I open the front door - "She's home! Let's play!" Even Anubis D'Cat loiters around, getting underfoot and rolling in the grass (dirt). What do your animals do that makes you smile?
4. Bought several books on printmaking, trying to up the level of my craft. Do you find reading books on your interests help, or are classes and such more practical?
5. I brought peanut butter and jelly to work for lunch today. Sometimes you just have to revert to your inner child...