1. Well, we escaped the wrath of another spring storm. It dropped an inch of snow instead of fifteen inches and moved on. Next on the agenda is rain. And boy do we need it.
2. The Corgis went to the groomer and got all spiffed up. They even smelled pretty for a few days. But now Merlin has run the fence line and churned snow into mud, so his undercarriage isn't as pristine as it was. I always love when their whites are show dog white. No pictures with bandanas this time around, sorry.
3. Wrote the shortest short story I've written in years, it only came to about 2000 words. Maybe all these years of poetry writing is paying off. Short and more succinct.
4. I've been working my way through a bunch of books I have on my Kindle. Mostly fantasy and scifi, with some historical thrown in. In hardcover/paperback, I tend to mostly read non-fiction. So do you have an e-reader? What types of things do you read on it?
5. Impatiently waiting for the promised new restaurants in town to be built. I want some different choices when I go out to eat. Worst case scenario, I drive 140 miles to the next big town to get my 'different' fix. How far would you drive for a decent dinner?