|A Day At The Park|
1. Bought the Corgis a new orthopedic dog bed. We have dubbed it 'The Throne". No sign of anybody actually using it yet...
2. Eagerly anticipating a NY vacation. Not the flying part, I dislike the flying - crammed in a small space with 350 people with varying degrees of hygiene - but I do like getting to my destination and the change of perspective it brings. Besides a cross-country plane trip, how do you change your perspective?
3. I'm getting my digital SLR ready for the NY trip. There are pictures on my cards I don't remember taking - that aren't of yarn or Corgis. Maybe I have house elves. They seem the logical choice to snap a pic of the floor and side of a dog crate.
4. Eldest child is headed back to college. He spent $1000 on his books for this semester's classes. He needed 10 books for one class. I think things are a bit out of control in the academic world.
5. Can't wait until it cools off and I can get back to baking. I'm finding all kinds of good recipes for breads and such. I did make a Blueberry, Lemon, Ricotta bread last week. I am also interested in perfecting my sourdough recipe. My starter is dormant, so I either resurrect it, or begin again. Sourdough rye bread is on the to-do list for the fall.