|Oklahoma Sooners Girl|
|Wizard of Oz Girl (with Toto-Merlin)|
1. I've decided to do something stupid for November. I'm going to do the Poem A Day Challenge, AND tackle NanoWriMo. Yes, I'm possessed. I have a detailed chapter by chapter outline for a new novel for at least 20 chapters. I thought why not attempt to flesh it out at 1667 words a day and see what happens? Banzai!
2. How much candy did you have left over from Halloween? We were down to a few packs of Whoppers when the kids stopped coming. Good thing I like Whoppers.
3. How many languages do you speak? Is there a language you wish you spoke/read? Is it possible to teach an old dog a new language?
4. The thrummed mitts are almost complete. I'm trying to decide what to knit next. More mittens, socks, hats or fingerless gloves? A scarf or cowl? Maybe I'll just spin and stockpile yarn through the winter. Everyone does that, right?
5. The Corgis really enjoyed Halloween. They thought all those kids were coming to see them! They kept watch and let us know by a sudden cavalcade of barking that little humans were coming up the driveway.