|Scarf for Scott, 72 inches long, wool and silk yarns.|
1. Houston, we have a scarf! It wasn't all that hard to do on the loom, and variegated yarns help a lot. I plan on warping the loom for another one this weekend. After checking my yarns I have plenty of primary colors. A yellow, red and blue scarf anyone?
2. What is it that possesses the Corgis to go roll around in the snow when it's 20 degrees out? Does your pet do anything weird by human standards?
3. I'm finally getting the hang of my Windows 8 computer, although if they didn't have the search function right at the top I wouldn't be as happy. Some things shouldn't be so hard to do. No wonder people don't like to upgrade.
4. I think spinning and weaving fulfill some inner need to sculpt. I did take several semesters of sculpting in college and loved it. Now why I didn't pursue it as a career? Oh, yeah. Living...
5. So, for NaNoWriMo I wrote stuff. Now I'm planning on tossing out a chunk of what I wrote. Lots of backstory and things that are cool to know about my characters but don't advance the story. But I don't regret my frenzy of creativity. And I did get lots of poems out of November. How would you feel about pitching something you worked a long time on? Ruthless or wanting to hang on?
|Close up of Scott's Scarf|