|Corgi Faces Flashback - Sister Emmy, Brother Max, Brother Merlin, Cousin Maggie wait for treats|
1. I'm feeling the urge to do more research for the next novel. Always a precursor to writing. I'm glad Amazon lets me know when I've already bought a book. Then I just have to go search my overloaded shelves for it.
2. What music have you been listening to of late? Any recommendations?
3. I'm slowly learning to get along with my Windows 8 computer. I put tiles of my most used programs on the slidy tile screen and that seems to work for me. I thought changing operating systems would be traumatic, but eh, no big deal it turns out. What's your OS? My laptop is still on Windows Vista.
4. I did one of those online tests - What Middle Earth character type are you? I came out an Elf. I thought I should be a Hobbit due to my height (or lack thereof). But apparently I answered a question implying I'd rather sit around and sing Kumbaya than eat. My bad. Do you take those online tests? Do you get what you expect? (I just took the Star Wars one and came out Chewbacca. I must test tall...)
5. The Corgis are thrilled when the Little People (grandkids) come to visit. Not only is there excitement, but coincidentally Little People carry their food around at Corgi nose height. Grandaughter 3 found out the hard way that bacon is much too tempting to carry around casually. Merlin claims he has no regrets....