1. For spring we get - snow. Why am I not surprised? I'm going to ignore and wait for the seeds I ordered to come in the mail. Almost as good as waiting for yarn. Almost...
2. I'm thinking of putting new windows in the house. Looking at fiberglass instead of vinyl. Anyone had any experience with windows and what the frames are made of? And who knew glass could be so expensive? But as I keep telling myself - they're more energy efficient than what I have now.
3. The Corgis are relishing the longer daylight hours in the evening. Now when I come home we immediately have to go out and play fetch for a while. Because their smiling faces make me smile.
4. Spackled over a plot hole in my Second Undone Fantasy Novel. Now maybe I can get on with writing the next chapter or two. I found I can't write when nagging inconsistencies are lurking on the horizon. Good excuse, don't you think?
5. Moving forward with my plan to do raised bed garden boxes. Leaning toward square foot gardening. Only monkey wrench is I need dirt to fill boxes. Lots of dirt. I see a shovel and a wheelbarrow in my future. Any suggestions for vegetables to plant? Oh, and anyone have experience with raspberry canes?