22 August 2014

Fragment Friday - The Tagline Edition

Summer was made for Bouncy-ball!

1.  Most people want to be delivered from temptation but would like it to keep in touch.

2. Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250

3.  For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.

4.  Dyslexus:  the car for drivers who signal left and turn right.

5.  One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.

6.  Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.

7. Even if the voices are not real, they have some good ideas.

8.  It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

9.  The shortest distance between two points is under construction.

10. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.

8 comments:

Oonah said...

Yes -- what is in that squdgy pack at the bottom of the freezer -- and do I really want to find out? :)

kc heath said...

these are so good I'm going to Share over on Facebook!

Can't decide which I like the best :)

Constance Brewer said...

Oonah- yes, yes you do want to know. :)

Constance Brewer said...

KC - I like collecting taglines.

Lisa Goyne said...

I've missed those corgi faces! Love tagline 10. So true!
Hope you're having a great summer.

Constance Brewer said...

Lisa, The last one is definitely me....
Summer's been fine. Gone by too fast. Have you been traveling anywhere exciting?

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha!! How did I miss this when it was originally posted? #9 is one I dealt with today. And #1 is definitely me.

Constance Brewer said...

Number 1 is my favorite, too, but number 9 is Gillette from March to October.