|Summer was made for Bouncy-ball!|
1. Most people want to be delivered from temptation but would like it to keep in touch.
2. Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
3. For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
4. Dyslexus: the car for drivers who signal left and turn right.
5. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
6. Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.
7. Even if the voices are not real, they have some good ideas.
8. It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
9. The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
10. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.