1. I was road tripping for work out by Devils Tower today. Are there places you visit over and over again and never get tired of?
2. Finished a print for the latest Baren print exchange. This one is of two leaping impala for the Animals in Motion theme. Maybe I should have done Corgis, but they don't seem to catch the lift that impalas do, despite the ears.
3. Took a break from editing poetry the past few weeks. Now when I go back to it it's amazing what things leap off the page - good and bad.
4. The neighbors finally took their god-awful eyesore... err, Christmas decorations down. The block heaved a sigh of relief.
5. Saw turkeys and deer and hawks and bald eagles on this road trip. The eagles were the only thing that didn't run (or fly) across the road in front of the truck. I'd hate to fill out the paperwork on a turkey-truck collision...
To the memory of Gaydell Collier, beloved friend...